This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By Abdelazeez
Good post. JazakAllah khair.
Could you edit your first post and put Gohar Shah in the title? That way we'll have a list of fake mahdi's and (minor) dajjals just by looking at the index page of this forum. :)

Thanks. I've noticed some of your posts are very interesting indeed; keep up the good work brother.
Abdelazeez wrote:Good post. JazakAllah khair.
Could you edit your first post and put Gohar Shah in the title? That way we'll have a list of fake mahdi's and (minor) dajjals just by looking at the index page of this forum. :)

Thanks. I've noticed some of your posts are very interesting indeed; keep up the good work brother.

thank you for your appreciation it really have given me alot of confidence..
insted of gohar shah 'fake mahdis' is more appropriate because it is more relevant to the topic :?: :?:
By billz
"Please note that His Holiness Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi never claimed himself to be IMAM MEHDI. However, we disciples of His Holiness, believe Him to be the Messiah- The AWAITED IMAM MEHDI & Kalki Avtar, after the appearance of images of His Holiness Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi in the Moon, the Sun, the Holy Black Stone (Hijr-e-Aswad at Mecca, Saudi Arabia), Temples and at various other places. People belonging to different religions and faiths, have got spiritual benevolence and enlightened their hearts through His spiritual Grace."

taken from the home page?
By kamranhg
billz wrote:"Please note that His Holiness Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi never claimed himself to be IMAM MEHDI. However, we disciples of His Holiness, believe Him to be the Messiah- The AWAITED IMAM MEHDI & Kalki Avtar, after the appearance of images of His Holiness Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi in the Moon, the Sun, the Holy Black Stone (Hijr-e-Aswad at Mecca, Saudi Arabia), Temples and at various other places. People belonging to different religions and faiths, have got spiritual benevolence and enlightened their hearts through His spiritual Grace."

YES, THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS FROM US AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY CONCERNS CONTACT US.....
ADMIN@THEALLFAITH.COM
***************************************************************************************

These pictures are the signs from Allah and it's irrefutable evidence that Imam Mehdi Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi is Haq(Truth) and send by Allah who has came to unite all nations.

In the Holy Quran it is mentioned "Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth".

These signs are from Allah Almighty and there is nothing impossible onto him, with his infinite power anything could be done his will is always done and can never be undone.

A Prophetic statement: One of the companions of the Prophet Mohammed has stated:
“I have received two types of knowledge from the Prophet Mohammed, I have told you about one of them and if I tell you about the other you would kill me”

When the Saint Shah Shamas took the dry books out of the well (full of water)
The Saint of Istanbul Maulana Rumi said:
“What is this?” Shah Shamas replied: “This is the knowledge that you know not.” When Moses asked God “Is there any more knowledge?” God replied: “Go to Khidr.” (a mystical figure, possessing the secrets of spiritual knowledge)
The prayer of every worshipper: “God, show me the straight (illuminated) path the path of those, upon whom you have bestowed your favour.”

The poet Iqbal states:
“What would the pitiful scholars know of this.”
Now Imam Mehdi Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi has raveled this knowledge to man kind.

These are the signs form Allah do not reject them on the basis of race.

Who is more unjust than the one who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His signs? For such, their portion appointed must reach them from the Book of Decrees until when Our messengers of death arrive to take their souls, they said, "Where are the things that ye used to invoke besides Allah?" They will reply, "They have left us in the lurch," and they will bear witness against themselves that they had rejected Allah signs.

To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven nor will they enter the Garden until the camel can pass through the eye of a needle. Such is Our reward for those in sin.

All religions are from one God, Imam Mehdi will reform all religions.
Imam Mehdi will never say that I am Imam Mehdi people will recognize him.The only way to recognise and distinguish between true and False Imam Mehdi is zikr-e-qalb.
By Abdelazeez
^^^ Welcome to the forum.

I wonder how you found this Gohar Shahi thread. Were you sure it would be in the 'Beware Dajjal's Room' or was it simply a good use of the 'Search' function on this forum?
By kaoutar
Abdelazeez wrote:^^^ Welcome to the forum.

I wonder how you found this Gohar Shahi thread. Were you sure it would be in the 'Beware Dajjal's Room' or was it simply a good use of the 'Search' function on this forum?

yes he found us :clap: by the will of Allaah SubhaanahuWatâla ,sure God want to introduce him the true Imam Al Mahdi A.S..

BTW , i don't see his face in the moon brother kamranhg!
@kamranhg i think you chose a bad place for your preaching. I assure you that by grace of Allah members of this forum know too much about IMAM MAHDI a.s and his signs.So they wont buy what you sell. Instead i recommend you to interact with members here to know about real Imam Mahdi.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]