Also, the archangels were saddened by the severity of their judgement and wept for them.
the official forum of the black banners of imam almahdi as and ahmed al hassan as Read more
The Book of Enoch: The Concluding Section of the Book: Chapter CV
CV. God and the Messiah to dwell with Man.
1. In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth.
2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.
The Book of Enoch: The Book of Enoch: Chapter XV
1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice.
2. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you:
3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants as your sons?
4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish.
5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth.
6. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.
7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.
8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, andâŒ‰ evil spirits shall they be called.
10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.
Numbers chapter 13, parts 27-33
Then they told him, and said: "We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit.
"Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there.
"The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan."
Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it."
But the men who had gone up with him said, "We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we."
And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, "The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature.
"There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."
"and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them.
MC2189 wrote:Theory on the WATCHERS (the 200 lead by Samyaza/Semjaza/Semiazaz that fell in the day of Jerod):
What does a watcher do? Look at things.
What does a watcher refrain from doing? TOUCHING THINGS!
They were angels, and they were allowed to watch the creation, but not to alter or change it in any way.
There are a lot of angels, ten thousand times ten thousand at least. There were 200 watchers.
Satan was already on Earth, NOT watching and was involved with Adam and Eve, and HE succeeded in tempting Cain and advising Cain in how to kill Abel and a few other notable things. Plus, Satan was not alone as he had a few "friends" that were helping him out.
So my working theory, for now, is that Satan infiltrated the group of 200 watchers and had to change his name to do it. His name became Azazel. With so many angels and names, how can one of millions be known to the 200, especially when a practiced LIAR is at work. I wonder what Satan did via deception to convince them to "do that thing." AS if it wouldn't be noticed when their frankenstein's half breed monsters are running around on the earth causing mayhem the likes of which the world has never encountered? Remember, to Azazel was ascribed ALL SIN, and that is important. So he was already a fallen angel at the time of the watchers and he DECEIVED them all into falling, to join him in EVIL.
And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for Yahweh, and the other lot for Azazel.
And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.
Luke 21: 25-28
â€œThere will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.â€
Heaven and Earth will pass away but my words will never pass away.
Salam, Manger une autre sorte de nourriture. […]
Salam, L’Envoyé de Dieu et Son Livre. Q-28. […]
Salam, Le découvrement. N-9. Ce qu’ont subi[…]