This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
Also, the difference between Satan and the 200 is that the 200 still had some fear of God left in them when it came to their attention that He was pissed!

Also, the archangels were saddened by the severity of their judgement and wept for them.
By MC2189
The Book of Enoch: The Concluding Section of the Book: Chapter CV

CV. God and the Messiah to dwell with Man.

CHAPTER CV.

1. In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth.

2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

PROPHECY!!!!
By MC2189
Thanks for bumping this thread guys.

I had wanted to forget about it because you tend to reflect what you look at, so I don't like to look too long and hard at the dark side of things. This was also a good opportunity to refine my previous speculations.

BUT we live in a dark world and if the end times are supposed to be the worst times the world has seen, then it will get worse than it did when the Nephilim were on the earth. And understanding ths OLD WORLD ORDER is key to understanding who (or what) is behind this "NEW" World Order.

I do like to examine this under the light of scripture because it always helps to know we have a Father God who is going to rid the earth of this evil and allow us to dwell with him for eternity once we have passed through these tribulations. And we have examples to follow, especially in Jesus Christ who cast many demons from many people.

The Book of Enoch: The Book of Enoch: Chapter XV

CHAPTER XV.

1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice.

2. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you:

3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants as your sons?

4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish.

5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth.

6. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.

7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.

9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called.

10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.

11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

A lot can be said about this chapter, but this is the explanation of the Origin of evil spirits or demons!!!!!!!! IF you ever wondered why the word demon appears in the bible 32 times and the word demonS appears 49 times, especially in the Gospels, NOW YOU KNOW.
By MC2189
Numbers chapter 13, parts 27-33

Then they told him, and said: "We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit.

"Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there.

"The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan."

Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it."

But the men who had gone up with him said, "We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we."

And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, "The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature.

"There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."

Deu 7:2

"and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them.

Some of the passages of the Old Testament, sych as these, are troubling, but with the information contained in The Book of Enoch and the epic struggle over possession of the earth, it begins to make a lot of sense....
By zorgono2
MC2189 wrote:Theory on the WATCHERS (the 200 lead by Samyaza/Semjaza/Semiazaz that fell in the day of Jerod):

What does a watcher do? Look at things.
What does a watcher refrain from doing? TOUCHING THINGS!

They were angels, and they were allowed to watch the creation, but not to alter or change it in any way.

Another theory:

There are a lot of angels, ten thousand times ten thousand at least. There were 200 watchers.

Satan was already on Earth, NOT watching and was involved with Adam and Eve, and HE succeeded in tempting Cain and advising Cain in how to kill Abel and a few other notable things. Plus, Satan was not alone as he had a few "friends" that were helping him out.

So my working theory, for now, is that Satan infiltrated the group of 200 watchers and had to change his name to do it. His name became Azazel. With so many angels and names, how can one of millions be known to the 200, especially when a practiced LIAR is at work. I wonder what Satan did via deception to convince them to "do that thing." AS if it wouldn't be noticed when their frankenstein's half breed monsters are running around on the earth causing mayhem the likes of which the world has never encountered? Remember, to Azazel was ascribed ALL SIN, and that is important. So he was already a fallen angel at the time of the watchers and he DECEIVED them all into falling, to join him in EVIL.

TOUCH NOTHING!!!

Very interesting stuff at work here I had thought of one more point I forgot to mention. I think shemheizei may be the leader of our enemies today I also belive he created a concept of satan to distract his goals from us. Remember we are dealing with the best liars the universe has ever seen its possible that one of shemheizei's followers is actually an imposter purposfully used for this reason
his name was pan. pan was a greek god in ancient greek mythology, the strange detail about him is that for some reason everyone over looks is that he is the literal image of the Judeo-Christian image of satan. I could venture a guess that shemheizei wants us to be lead down many false roads before finding the truth.
By MC2189
That is interesting. Pan was a goat/human abomination who, according to legend, hosted parties that always involved root cutting (drugs), drunkenness, and sex (including orgies). Pan was also prone to become extremely violent and murderous without warning.

This kind of thing is becoming very common among the youth here in the USA and in other modern industrialized cultures that are steadily abandoning their faiths. I've been to a few myself when I was young boy. Although I was very reserved about expressing erotic love in public (I've always considered that a very private and personal thing), but I was certainly into the drinking and the drugs that were always around at these keg parties. You would always see other people with no shame "hooking up" with each other where anyone could easily could see them. I've been to at least a few where the house would get trashed and brawls would erupt. Even though this entity Azazel is supposedly bound in the earth (separate from the other 200 who are contained in a holding cell that is at the edge of Heaven...so this could be anywhere), that spirit is certainly still active in the world. In Revelation, he gets released to walk the earth as a physical reality again (called Abaddon in Hebrew and Apollyon in Greek; which means Destroyer). This beast that comes out of the pit in the last days really fits best with Azazel.

The more I think of what childhood was like for me back in the 80's and 90's and how even more prevalanet and in your face this stuff is today, the more I think of leaving the USA because I could not and will not raise a child here and send them to our public (government) schools. So if God does decide to give me a wife, she would need to be on board with jumping ship. But I digress.

I can certainly see Pan as a manifestation of the Evil One. Azazel is mentioned once in the Torah and is represented by a goat.

This is in Leviticus as the scapegoat. So when we say "the devil made me do it", we are referring to Azazel.

Leviticus 16:8
And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for Yahweh, and the other lot for Azazel.

Notice how the King James version removes the name Azazel and replaces it wirh Scapegoat:

KJV
And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

Last edited by MC2189 on Thu May 26, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By MC2189
I also think that Greek mythology is absolutely based on the Nephilim. These gods (abominations) ruled over the people in each of their geographic locations.

I no longer look to draw connections between gods of Egypt, Greece, Norway, MesoAmerica, etc... Each of these geographic locations had Nephilim, but it is my beliefe that they are not the same as each other. For instance, Zeus was not Osiris was not Odin, etc. These were most likely each separate kings over seperate geographic locations that lorded over both the people and the other gods of the area.

I believe the only common connection among the different tribes was Satan. I believe he mingled among all of them as he was on a higher celestial sphere than the Grigori (Watchers) and had direct access to both God and the Archangels, he was not confined by geography as the others may have been.

Once the earth could not sustain them, they started to eat humans and each other. So these beings were always at odds with each other and were most likely tribal just as the people were. Part of the judgement of the Watchers was that they would have to watch their offspring slaughter each other and the rest would be wiped out in the flood.

I also see the titans as the first set of offspring. These beings were very big and they ate their babies (probably because they did not want to be replaced). Enoch describes three types of abominations (Elephants, camels, and asses). Maybe this is a distinction between the parents (and how far away they were in lineage to the actual Grigori). A child born of a Watcher and a human would be different than one born by a giant and a giant or one born by a giant and human. That is one way to theorize it I suppose.
By MC2189
A friend of mine wrote a parable recently and shared it with me. I asked him if I could pass it along for others to read. Since he has said yes, I will share it with you all:

A potter made a clay jar and when he was finished the jar said to him, "Who the F are you old man?"

Potter: "You can call me Ancient of Days, but I'd prefer if you refer to me as your heavenly father. I just made you out of my finest materials."

Clay Jar: "I wanted to have the same composition as LOGOS. You gipped me old man."

Potter: "There is only one LOGOS, and I made him first with everything I had of that substance. You are like Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel. You will have an important role as they do, and I have big plans for you."

Clay Jar: "Well what about the plans I have for myself. Don't they matter to you?"

Potter: "They do, and I see and know all things even prior to them happening."

Clay Jar: "Did you see me giving you the finger right now?"

Potter: "Yes, that and much more. Did you notice the glaze on your outsides, insides, and top?"

Clay Jar: "No, what does it say?"

Potter: "I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Clay Jar: "Here is what I think. It says King of Kings, Lord of Lords. I'm going to use my talents to rule the earth, and maybe even replace you too old man. I got what it takes and nobody can stop me, not even you, as I am smarter than all."

Potter: "Yes, I won't kill you as I am creative, full of mercy and loving kindness. Your own actions will take care of you, then you will only have yourself to blame."

Clay Jar: "I don't know if I follow you on that. I'm not going to destroy myself, and if I did, I'd take the entire earth with me to the bottojm of the ocean."

Potter: "Now I'll tell you about that glaze, what you will clearly see when you are placed in the KILN. On the outside is written Pride. On the inside is written SIN. ON the Top is written the name that I gave to you, LUCIFER, but you will use many other names."

Clay Jar: "That's right. I will name myself. Who are you to do that for me old man?"

Potter: You should be more interested in the other two. Pride is your achilles heel and you will not have the KEYS or an IRON ROD at your disposal. Sin because that is what you will fill up your vessel with; murder, deception, manipulation, lies, sexual immorality, lust, gluttony, envy, idolatry, greed, thievery, and every other possible abomination of righteousness there can be in this world."

Clay jar: "Sexual immorality?"

Potter: "Yes, you will breed with forbidden women and produce abominations. You will also use sex as a method of torture."

Clay jar: "So be it then. You know that I would have figured that out for myself anyways."

Potter: "Look you are in total control of your own decisions and I never invade free will castles, so you are your own even though I made you. Go and do as you like, I won't stop you, but I will do is inform you of the benefits and consequences of your choices."

Clay jar: "I think I'll be fine figuring out those things all by myself."

Potter: "So be it. Go your way little clay jar, but if you so choose that word on your outside, PRIDE, can easily be changed into LOVE. But as you go along, it will get harder and harder for you to return and take your rightful and lofty place among all of the others, and its a goodly position."

Clay Jar: "Blah blah blah. I tell you what, I'm going to wreck your garden."

Potter: "Then consider these consequences: I'll punish you for that action by making you HIDEOUS to bestow."

Clay Jar: "Try me. I don't experiment, I just do it. I'm smarter than you and can do it better. Your garden of the benevolent dictatorship is crap."

Potter: "My ways are mysterious, righteous, and true. You will not understand until its too late if you do not repent. May truth, goodness, and beauty abide in you little clay jar. Its never to late to be what you thought you could have become."

Clay Jar: "Exactly, and I'm going to be a self made being. Watch me."

Potter: "Oh, I will."

By MC2189
It is pretty scary, and at times downright angering to see this playing out in the world, but we have hope. We are the work of an eternal God who works in and through us and we do have an immortal soul. A lifetime on the earth is like the blink of an eye next to eternity.

Luke 21: 25-28

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Heaven and Earth will pass away but my words will never pass away.
By MC2189
I can see Azazel as Pan or he may have been one of Satan's four main helpers.

Its hard to say when Raphael took Satan/Azazel away in chains. My strongest theory is that it happened when Judas kissed Jesus, or soon afterwards.

Satan had met Jesus/Logos out in the desert previously and he didn't get taken away then. He sent out many to apprehend Jesus but he always got away. So first he tried Peter as a host body and that didn't work. "Get behind me Satan!" The dark one probably thought that there was something important that Peter, a strong fellow, was to do and said to himself, "This one shall be cruxified upside down and his entrails cut out onto his face...."

So Satan entered Judas instead and Jesus/Logos knew (even before it happened). Satan took the cheese and off he went.

So yes that thought about Pan could fit the WORD.

But Semjaza can not be Satan. Not possible without re-writing the word.

I see Semjaza as more like George W Bush who gave the command to go to war against Iraq. He was the leader, but it was the cabal of four or five others who deceived, lied, and manipulated him to do it. Then they said, "he can take the blame and we will go unpunished." And that is how it is today in US politics. Blame that guy we call the "leader", but pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]