This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
Here is a thought... could Cain be the antichrist?

According to the Apocalypse of Abraham, he was the son of Azazel. After he murdered his brother, God cursed him to wander the earth and placed a mark on him. Cain protests, "Whoever meets me will kill me!", so God puts the mark on Cain as a sign to others that Cain should not be killed.

According to the Lost Books of Eden, his son Lamech shot Cain through the eye with an arrow.
Sounds like this could be the beast with a non-fatal headwound and also seems familiar with the Islamic concept of the one eyed dajjal.

Could the mark of the beast be the mark of Cain?
By MC2189
Rev. 18.11-13
And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, for no man buyeth their merchandise any more; merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stone, and pearls . . . and cattle, and sheep, and merchandise of horses and chariots and slaves (Gr.bodies); and souls of men.

Gold and silver, horses and chariots are all natural commodities which can be bartered. Even slaves can be bartered.

Further, though, is an exchanging of the souls of men as merchandise. :eek:

I mentioned earlier, after quoting Genesis in this thread, that man IS a soul.

"And God formed man of the dust of the ground" This refers to the human body. "And breathed into his nostrils the breath of life." This describes how God gave spirit to man. "And man became a living soul."

The spirit quickening the body made man a living soul; a living person with the consciousness of himself. The soul must be the meeting-place, the point of union between body and spirit. (Gospel of Mary Magdelene has a nice passage on this)

Through the body, man, the living soul, stands related to the external world of sense; can influence it, or BE influenced BY it. Through the spirit he stands related to the spiritual world and the Spirit of God, where he had his origin; can be the recipient and the minister of its life and power.

Standing midway between two worlds, and belonging to both, the soul has the power of determining itself, of choosing or refusing the objects by which it is surrounded, and to which it stands related.
By MC2189
In the constitution of these three parts of man's nature, the spirit, as linking him with the Divine, was the highest; the body, connecting him with the sensible and animal, the lowest; intermediate stood the soul, partaker of the nature of the others, the bond that united them and through which they could act on each other.

Its work, as the central power, was to maintain them in their due relation; to keep the body, as the lowest, in subjection to the spirit; itself to receive through the spirit, as the higher, from the Divine Spirit what was waiting (sic) it for its perfection: and so to pass down, even to the body, that by which it might be partaker of the Spirit's perfection and become a spiritual body.

(Andrew Murray, The Spirit of Christ)

What is the spirit? That which makes us conscious of God and relates us to God is the spirit. What is the soul? It is that which relates us to ourselves and gives us self-consciousness. What is the body? It causes us to be related to the world. The spirit gives Godconsciousness, the soul self-consciousness, the body world-consciousness. Horse and ox are not conscious of God because they have no spirit. They are only conscious of their own beings. The body causes us to sense the world-such as our seeing the things of the world, our feeling hot or cold, and so forth.

C. I. Scofield, in his reference Bible
By MC2189
Satan did NOT have authority over this world prior to Adam like I thought and suggested earlier. (Or maybe he did, but he did NOT have it when God created Adam). Satan did not gain (or regain) authority over this world UNTIL he tricked us into passing it off to him.

Gen. 1.27,28
"And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth"

Have dominion over the earth, says God.

So then.... what was Jesus REALLY getting at when he was telling the parables of the master who left his estate to his servants while he was away?

Besides the obvious moral of those stories, I think they go even deeper....
By MC2189
The Fall of Man

Adam's Physical Abilities Prior to the Fall

God tells Adam to have dominion over the earth. Would God ask him to do what he was not capable of doing? To rule is not just to sit around and do nothing. It requires management and a lot of work. From this, we should recognize the superior power that Adam possessed. It would have far exceeded our present situation. It was only after his fall that God told him, "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread." So, before his fall, he must have had such strength and endurance that he never felt tired after work.

Adam's Intellect

Let's say you were to take a dictionary out and read off all the names of the animals. would you be able to recognize and memorize them all?
By MC2189
From this I am concluding that before the fall, Adam had in him much more potential than modern human beings. The exact magnitude of the damage that occurred from eating that tree is probably even beyond our imagination.

After the fall, the power which distinquishes Adam from us is lost, but this does not necessarily mean there is no longer such power. It is likely that our former capacities are still in us, but they are immobilized. This would explain the "junk DNA" and the introns.

The "gifts of the Spirit" that are described in the New Testament may have something to do with a molecular change related to our DNA once we receive them?
By MC2189
Man was originally a living soul, but now, having fallen, he becomes flesh. His soul was meant to submit to the spirit's control; now it is subject to the dominion of the flesh.

Hence the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man for ever, for that he also is flesh" (Gen. 6.3).

When God here mentioned man, He called him flesh, for in His eyes that was now what he was.

"all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth"
(Gen. 6.12)

and again,

"upon the flesh of man shall it (the holy anointing oil, representing in type the HolySpirit) not be poured." (Ex. 30.32)
By MC2189
So, going back to Revelation 18, things are mentioned which shall come to pass in the last days, indicating how a man's soul will become a commodity in Babylon which can be sold and bought.

But why is man's soul treated as a commodity? Probably because Satan and his puppet the antichrist wish to use the human soul as an instrument for their activities at the end of this age.

When Adam fell from the garden of Eden, it looks like his power was immobilized. He may not have lost this power altogether. It is probably still buried deep within him. He had become flesh first and a soul second. The flesh now encloses tightly this marvelous power within it.

This primordial ability of Adam has become a "latent" force in us as his descendants. It has turned out to become a kind of "hidden" power.

Gospel of Philip, 22:
No one will hide an extremely valuable thing in something of equal value. However, people often put things worth countless thousands into a thing worth a pittance. It is this way with the soul. It is a precious thing that came into a worthless (corruptible) body.
By MC2189
I think this can be used also as a deception. "Lying wonders" are mentioned in the apocalyptic texts saying that "even the elect will be deceived", so it's important to mention these things is to warn ourselves of the special relationship between man's soul and Satan in the last days.

Formerly, the body was a help to Adam's powerful soul. Now the soul has fallen, and its power was diminished by the shell of the flesh. Satan, however, attempts to break open this fleshly shell and to release the power dormant in man's soul in order to gain control over man.

One of the works of the devil has been to stir up man's soul and to release this latent power within it as a deception for spiritual power. Many do not understand this strategy, being deceived into accepting it as of God.

There are two ways that I know of to acquire unlawful power and knowledge.
1) Bringing your body under the control of your own soul that you can project your soul
or
2) Passive submission to the control of foreign intelligences.

The first method is a slow method and takes strict discipline to achieve. The second is much faster and directly driven by demons.

BOTH of those exclude God, so they are NOT of the Holy Spirit of God and they both follow the same common rule: to break through the bonds of the flesh and release the power of the soul.

Satan is engaging this soul power to serve as a substitute for God's grace and its power. He tries to blind people with these marvels into accepting a Godless religion. He also uses the discoveries of psychic sciences to cast doubt upon the value of supernatural occurrences causing people to consider the latter as likewise being nothing but the latent power of the soul. He aims at substituting Christ's miracles with psychic force. The modern attempt to change evil habits and bad temperaments by hypnosis is a forerunner to this objective.

Remember, Christ always said it was God performing the miracle through him, not him alone. When and if you ever touch upon or witness this kind of power, you NEED to ask yourself who does this glorify? If the answer is yourself or someone else, and NOT God, then you better be very careful and think really hard about what you are witnessing. This same type of projection should be applied to every thought and action you contemplate- "who does this glorify?"

The children of God can be protected only by knowing the difference between spirit and soul. Because in the end times, there will be false miracles and false signs.

I believe it is Satan's desire to develop this latent ability in people so as to make man feel he is as rich as God in accordance with what Satan had promised. Thus man will
worship himself, though indirectly it is a worship of Satan. By releasing the god within us we all become gods. How alike are these words to those of Satan!

SO always try to be alert and God bless.
By MC2189
The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter IV

8 And Adam said to Eve, "Look at thine eyes, and at mine, which afore beheld angels in heaven, praising; and they, too, without ceasing.

9 "But now we do not see as we did: our eyes have become of flesh; they cannot see in like manner as they saw before."

10 Adam said again to Eve, "What is our body to-day, compared to what it was in former days, when we dwelt in the garden?"

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter VI

7 "But the wicked Satan who continued not in his first estate, nor kept his faith; in whom was no good intent towards Me, and who though I had created him, yet set Me at naught, and sought the Godhead, so that I hurled him down from heaven,--he it is who made the tree appear pleasant in your eyes, until you ate of it, by hearkening to him.

9 "For I am God the Creator, who, when I created My creatures, did not intend to destroy them. But after they had sorely roused My anger, I punished them with grievous plagues, until they repent.

10 "But, if on the contrary, they still continue hardened in their transgression, they shall be under a curse for ever."

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter III

8 Inasmuch as when our father Adam came out of the garden, he passed by that tree, and saw how God had then changed the appearance of it into another form, and how it withered.
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]