This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
I just want to clarify that I am not stating any of this as fact. These are how I interpret the sacred texts and are always subject to change. Basically, I read all the sacred texts I can get my hands on and then I paint a picture in my mind.
By MC2189
The devil has been a subject of interest for thousands of years. Much has been said about Satan but few know the truth about who and what he actually is. Rev. 12:9 mentions a being “Satan, which deceives the whole world”.

the whole world

Since the whole world is deceived, it becomes clear as to why it is cut off from God.

The Bible makes many references to the “god of this world”, and he is not the God of heaven. Matthew 4 describes a story of Christ’s confrontation with the devil after fasting for forty days. “the devil took Him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And said unto Him, All these things will I give you, if you will fall down and worship me.”

At no point did Christ say, “These kingdoms are NOT yours to give” or “Who do you think you are, trying to offer ME what is already mine?”

Christ said no such thing because he knew that the kingdoms (governments) of this world ARE the devil’s. Christ knew that they WERE Satan’s to give. Therefore, He rejected the terms for receiving them from the god of this world (Satan) who did have the authority to offer them. Also, the temptation would carry no weight if they were not the devil’s to offer.

This story is also paralleled in Luke 4:6. “All this power will I give You, and the glory of them: for that [it] is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.”

These accounts confirm that it was completely within the scope of the devil’s power and authority to either offer or withhold the kingdoms of this world. They were his to give or not to give. God had “delivered” them to him to his control, and this was prior to man was even created.

Christ succeeded where Adam had failed. Christ passed a very real test; he overcame the world, the devil and His flesh.

This world’s nations and governments, with “all the glory of them,” are still under the control of the “god of this world”. Satan holds sway over all the governments and nations of this world. And this is the direct cause of why the world cannot, of itself, break free of captivity.

This world, with its ways and systems, is under the control of the devil!
By MC2189
Christ and his disciples often cast demons out of people. Most modern men and women discount these stories as simply being metaphors and believe that demons are not a reality of the world. Most of these same people also see Satan as a symbol and not as a conscious, intelligent being. These are serious errors.

Revelation contains a few passages that mention Satan and “his demons". This clearly means that they are his, and that he controls them. They work together with him in maintaining power over this world’s education, religions, governments and values. The “churchianity” of this world passing for Christianity is no exception.

Here is the point. Not only does Satan govern the kingdoms of this world through his power and influence, but he also does it in a unified fashion with the aid of many demons.

I just read an amazing account in Daniel, chapter 10 describing an actual spiritual battle, lasting three full weeks! Michael, an archangel, fought with one called the “prince of the kingdom of Persia” and later referred to another battle with a demon called the “prince of Grecia.” Archangels do not need 21 days to defeat physical men. These are powerful beings within Satan’s kingdom, ruling over individual kingdoms (nations) within it, that were battling with Michael.

The devil governs a vast kingdom of evil spirits. Together they deceive, they confuse, and they hold a tremendous influence over all the governments and activities on earth. When Christ was standing before Pontius Pilate, he declared the true source of Pilate’s authority over the outcome of the trial.

John 19:10-11
“Then said Pilate unto Him, Speak You not unto me? Know You not that I have power to crucify You, and have power to release You? Jesus answered, You could have no power at all against Me, except it were given you from above: therefore he that delivered Me unto you has the greater sin”

But I should also clarify that my scriptural understanding of these concepts does not completely disconnect God from the activites on Earth. He is still absolutely the Almighty and the Most High! God is working His plan that involves humans His heirs. Because Adam and Eve disobeyed, He is allowing us to find out that our own ways, governments, values, religions, and wars in the name of peace have not, do not, and never will work.

The Bible also reveals that God intervenes to set up or removes rulers, and they only have power as long as He allows.
By MC2189

In the movie, Hook, Peter Pan is grown up and has children of his own. He forgets his former life in Never Never Land, but Captain Hook is still out for revenge and kidnaps his children. Hook's revenge is based on the idea of winning the affection of Peter Pan's children and becoming a father to them. He wins over Peter Pan's son, Jack. He presents evil as good and distorts the truth about his parents. Jack begins to dress like Captain Hook and forgets who he really is.

The devil saw in Adam and Eve a way to attack God. He got them to mistrust God's love and used this as a way to get close enough to destroy His children.

He seeks to capture our hearts and become like a father to us only to destroy us. Jesus referred to the devil as the father of lies.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
By MC2189
The word devil (diablo) means slanderer (accuser). By twisting God's words, making empty promises, and presenting evil as good, Satan captured Adam and Eve and they submitted to his rule. When God came back into the garden, they hid.

Now suddenly, they are afraid of God and no longer perceive His love for them. They were aqlso afraid of themselves and covered their bodies with fig leaves. This fear is in every person. Most of us deny it and we spend our entire lives trying to overcome it.

Scared and self-absorbed, we stop caring for God and begin to act like the serpent and accuse one another. We defend our actions and forget what our lives with God was like and ecen what God is like. We believed Satan's lies and lost our trust in God. The serpent stole our hearts. The enemy succeeded in misrepresenting God and gaining influence over our race. This influence still continues to this day with an entire army of evil spirits that misrepresent God, deceive us, and attach themselves to us.

Revelation 12:10 also refers to Satan as “the accuser of our brethren.” John records that he “accused them before our God day and night.” This endless pattern of accusation will not stop until the Return of Christ. The devil hates those who have escaped his captivity. Wherever the truth is found, accusation and persecution are seen. When someone exposes or identifies either the devil, his demons, or his “children” for exactly who they are, the exposed seeks to turn the tables and accuse the identifier of being the demon.

And this is exactly what happened to Christ. He called these false religious leaders “children of the wicked one", and they in turn immediately accused him of “having a demon”.
By MC2189
So yes, I think the Gnostic concept of the Demiurge is a very strong one and there is also a lot written in the Bible to support it. But where I disagree with them is that the Demiurge actually created all physical matter. My belief is that the Demiurge (Satan and his hosts) are the destroyers and corrupters of creation, but are unable to creater anything on their own. This is why all matter eventually wastes away and all living things perish. This world is under the rule of Satan until the appointed time.
By MC2189
The book of Revelation speaks of a war in heaven. But, its not IN heaven any more, it spilled out onto the Earth and is totally contained here. When it is over, Heaven and Earth will be one again, and that is the new age, the one that will exist forever.
By MC2189
Instead of following God’s instruction, Adam took of the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil.” He thought he knew better than God. He took to himself the right to decide between what was right (good) and what was wrong (evil). He thought that he could trust his own physical senses in all matters.

In this sense, this decision did “open his eyes” but not to the things of God, which come only by receiving God’s Spirit. Adam’s decision precluded any opportunity to acquire spiritual knowledge. His understanding remained limited to what he could learn through the five physical senses. These physical senses and perceptions can easily be manipulated by those who wish to deceive.

I'm not sure, but it is a possibility worth exploring that the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil" may have contained a spirit also; a different, evil spirit.

This is probably what the entity claiming to be Semjaza was referring to when he mentioned that they tampered with human DNA to open a tunnel of communication between us and them.
Last edited by MC2189 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MC2189
So following the theory that there was a spirit contained in the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they now had another "spirit" or power within them, or had received a bond with that alpha realm, that those beings could now be inside of them. So they were created out of the earth, but without inhabitant, until then.

That "Simurgh" entity tries to spin it off as being misunderstood or "falsely interpreted as devlish". Would you expect any less from the "father of lies"?

I think of that "Simurgh" entity as an imposter demon, a never has been wanna be, not even a Jequon; telling half truths to decieve and lead people astray. No repentence in that one, as IT thinks it's cool what happened, and that its just a misunderstanding. NOT! This is serious. Just look at the world around us.
Last edited by MC2189 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]