This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
Ok, too many coincidences now.... this is starting to get creepy. Didn't the Nazis also have an interest in Antarctica, and now NASA.

http://www.espo.nasa.gov/oib/

IceBridge, a six-year NASA mission, is the largest airborne survey of Earth's polar ice ever flown. It will yield an unprecedented three-dimensional view of Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets, ice shelves and sea ice. These flights will provide a yearly, multi-instrument look at the behavior of the rapidly changing features of the Greenland and Antarctic ice.

Data collected during IceBridge will help scientists bridge the gap in polar observations between NASA's Ice, Cloud and Land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) -- in orbit since 2003 -- and ICESat-2, planned for late 2015. ICESat stopped collecting science data in 2009, making IceBridge critical for ensuring a continuous series of observations.

IceBridge will use airborne instruments to map Arctic and Antarctic areas once a year. The first IceBridge flights were conducted in March/May 2009 over Greenland and in October/November 2009 over Antarctica. Other smaller airborne surveys around the world are also part of the IceBridge campaign.

People should literally learn to let sleeping dogs lie. But they really don't know what they do.
By MC2189
Well, according to the author of that website, Semjaza claims to have been directly involved with the tampering of human DNA.

He was. He was the leader and it was his sinister scheme.

BUT, if you look closely at the scriptures, it doesn't say that he went into any women...(since he was a dragon, it was not possible for his seed and her seed to mix, THE ENMITY between the serpent and the woman)

The Book of Enoch: The Book of Enoch: Chapter VII

"And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives."

The Book of Enoch: The Book of Enoch: Chapter IX

"And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness."
By MC2189
REV 12: 9

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

REV 20: 2

He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Why would you name someone twice? unless there were two beings to identify?

REV 20: 7

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison

Look at this^^^Only one of them is released...

REV 20: 10:

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

My guess, as of right now, off the top of my head, is that the devil is Azazel the throne, and Satan is the dragon. And this is a reference to Omegas.
By MC2189
People like Jesus or Buddha surface every now and then, they're under influence of the holy ghost/sophia (wisdom) and have original knowledge who point out the proper way to escape. This is usually immediately followed by a backlash of demiurgic concepts from people who believe that the false god is the only one and tend to respond pretty hostile to original messages.
By MC2189
Here is some text I referenced when I implied the serpent was being "ridden"as an omega/host body to what I referred to as an alpha.

From the Apocalypse of Abraham:

XXIII.

“Now look again in the picture, who it is who seduced Eve and what is the fruit of
the tree, [and]4 thou wilt know what there shall be, and how it shall be to thy seed5 6among the people at the end of the days of the age,6 and so far as thou canst not understand I will make known to thee, for thou art well-pleasing in my sight, and I will tell thee what is kept in my heart.”

And I looked into the picture, and mine eyes ran to the side of the Garden of Eden. And I saw there a man very great in height and fearful in breadth, incomparable in aspect,7 embracing a woman, who likewise approximated to the aspect and shape of the man. And they were8 standing under a tree of (the Garden of) Eden, and the fruit of this tree9 was like the appearance of a bunch of grapes of the vine,10 and behind the tree was standing as it were a serpent in form, having hands and feet like a man’s,1 and wings on its shoulders, six2 on the right side and six2 on the left,3 and they were holding the grapes of the tree 4in their hands,4 and both were eating it whom I had seen embracing.

And I said: “Who are these mutually embracing, or who is this who is between them, or what is the fruit which they are eating, O Mighty Eternal One?”

And He said: “This is 5the human world,5 this is Adam, and this is their desire upon the earth, this is Eve; but he who is between them representeth ungodliness, their beginning (on the way) to perdition, even Azazel.”6

And I said: “O Eternal, Mighty One! Why hast Thou given to such power to destroy the generation of men in their works upon the earth?” And He said to me: “They who will (to do) evil—and how much I hated (it) in those who do it!—over them I gave him power, and to be beloved of them.”7

And I answered and said: “O Eternal, Mighty One! Wherefore hast Thou willed to effect that evil should be desired in the hearts of men, since Thou indeed art angered over that which was willed by Thee, at him who is doing what is unprofitable in thy counsel8?”

XXIV

And He said to me: “Being angered at the nations9 on thy account, and on account of the people of thy family who are (to be) separated after thee, as thou seest in the picture the burden (of destiny) that (is laid) upon them10—and I will tell thee what shall be, and how much shall be, in the last days. Look now at everything in the picture.”

And I looked and saw there what was before me in creation; I saw Adam, and Eve existing with him, and with them the cunning Adversary,11 and Cain who acted lawlessly through the Adversary,1 and the slaughtered Abel, (and) the destruction brought and caused upon him through the lawless one.2 I saw there also Impurity,3 and those who lust after it, and its pollution, and their jealousy, and the fire of their corruption in the lowest parts of the earth. I saw there Theft, and those who hasten after it, and the arrangement [of their ret ribution, the judgement of the Great Assize].4 I saw there5 naked men, the foreheads against each other, and their disgrace, and their passion which (they had) against each other, and their retribution. I saw there Desire, and in her hand the head of every kind of lawlessness [and her scorn and her waste assigned to perdition].6

The footnotes are very important: check out number 3, in particular....

1 Cf. Gen. rabba xx. 8: “Upon thy bel ly shalt thou go: At the moment when the Holy One . . . said to
the serpent upon thy belly shalt thou go the ministering angels descended and cut off its hands and its feet,
and its cry went from one end of the world to the other.” This legend was well known in antiqui t y.
According to Syncellus (i. 14) the serpent had origi n a l ly four feet; cf. also Josephus i. 1, 4, who declares
that the serpent was deprived of both language and feet. For the punishment of th e serpent see Pirk e de
R. Eliezer xiv. (ed. Friedlander, p. 99 and notes).
2 v.l. three.
3 This description really applies to Sammael (or Azazel), who had twelv e win gs (Pirke de R. Eliezer
xiii.), and who descended and, finding the serpent skilful to do evil, mounted and rode upon it. Before
its punishment by God the serpent had the appearance of a camel, according to the same authority (ibid.).
4 A K omit.
5 Lit. “council of th e world,” so K; A S, “light of the worl d.” A dam (whose body is compounded of
the four primal elements) is the microcosm.
6 Azazel plays the part elsewhere assigned to Sammael; h e uses the serpent as his instrument (cf. Pirke
de R. Eliezer xiii.).
7 In chap. xiii. (end) the wick ed (as distinguished from the righteous) are spoken of as those who
“follow” Azazel, and “love” what he wills. They are Azazel’s “portion.” A striking feature of our book is
the way in which the souls and bodies of men are represented as possessed by either good or evil powers.
8 A K, world (which may be right). The word in S rendered coun sel is an un usual one in this meaning.
9 A, men.
10 This apparently is the answer to the question given at the end of the previous chapter. God allows
men to desire evil (with i ts inevitable punishment later) because of the treatment meted out by the
nations to the chosen seed (A braham and his descendants).
11 Cf. 2 Cor. xi. 3 (“the serpent beguiled Eve in his craftin es”).

1 According to Pirke de R. Eliezer xxi. Cain was the offspring of Eve and Sammael.
2 In Ep. Barnabas xv. 5 the Devil is called “the Lawless One” (Ò –<@:@H): when His Son shall come,
and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One (cf. also 2 Thess. ii. 8).
3 Not ice that here and below certain evil tendencies are personified (Impurity, Theft, Desire ; the
catalogue seems to have been i nf luen ced by the Decalogue, Commandments vii., viii., x.) In later
Kabbalisti c books such tendencies are personified as demons; cf. e. g. The Testament of Solomon, § 34
(J.Q.R., xi. 24; 1899), where seven female demons appear before Solomon bearing such names as
“Deception,” “Strife,” “Jealousy,” “Power.”
4 The bracketed clause is missing in S.
5 A, also (instead of there).
6 Omitted by S. Perhaps the clause is an interpolation; in any case the text appears to be corrupt. The
word here rendered scorn (moltshanie, lit. “silence”) is sometimes used in this sense, expressing
“contempt,” “scorn”; see D’yachenko’s Church Slavonic Dictionary, s.v.
By MC2189
The problem with us as human beings is not that we choose evil or even have a tendency to do so. Its that our natural environment does not contain such things. So our weakness is that we are totally unprepared to deal with it, IF it is inflicted upon us by something from the outside of OUR garden.

And its sad too as our greatest qualities then become our soft white underbelly to exploit. That we are trusting, truthful, honest, peaceful, loving, generous, kind, and all of those qualities that make US special.

Thrones need the commandments, HUMANS need things like advice on how to deal with liars, theives, murderers, torturers, slavedrivers, captivity, manipulaters, deceivers, and greedy bastards....SHIT LIKE THAT.

So what has happened is that humans have been removed for their natural environment and placed inside a predicament that is totally artificial to them and their nature. This has caused a transformatin in our "species-being" and some among us even think that our real nature IS of this caged animal in shackles, chains, and anchors on the heart and mind.

Is a wolf in a cage at a zoo a real wolf? Well it is, genetically speaking, one and the same as a wolf in the wild, its natural habitat, BUT doesn't what its like to be a wolf have something to do with its experience as a wolf and in the environment that it belongs to? So NO, a wolf in a cage is not a REAL wolf. The same is true of humans. Until we overcome these prisons, chains, anchors, and all forms of captivity for the human spirit, our species-being, we are not really living human lives.

Its something to strive for, as it is possible to escape, even if only for a moment. AND as I find, the biggest prison walls exist in MINDS/BRAINS. Seems like they would be the easiest to overcome (because economic ones seems so difficult to deal with, and they are, but what do you really need anyways?) but they are not, and they are the keys to just about everything else. It all begins with the struggle within. Without having your feet on a firm foundation, its going to be wheels a spinnin'.

Whatever you do, DO NOT LET DEMONS BREAK YOUR SPIRIT. Peaceful warriors are unbreakable, Saints and Elect. But they will try you, tempt you, test you in everyway possible, looking for a weak spot, a way in.

Read the sign posted out front of the free will castle, Demons:

"No Soup for You!"
By MC2189
I'd like to now examine what most modern men and women fail to understand. Yes, man is made of flesh. But he has another non-physical, but very important component that must be explained and understood.

I Cor. 2:11
For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

All human beings were created by God to receive two completely different spirits. One comes at conception, and the other comes by an entirely different means. Without the Spirit of God, people are literally not all there. Their existence remains limited to what they can acquire on their own without God’s help.

“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die. And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die: For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Satan lied to Eve, who led Adam into sin with her. These lies lead these two adult children to believe that they no longer needed to listen to God, their parent, and were made captive to Satan and his way of sin. Because of sin, they no longer had access to God’s guidance, protection, or the gift of His Holy Spirit, which would have come by eating of the Tree of Life. God is allowing all of mankind to learn painful, bitter lessons and must now learn that their own ways do not work.

Genesis 2:7
“God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Take note that this verse says man “became”, not “had” a soul. People do not HAVE souls. They ARE souls!
By MC2189
Job 32:8
“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding”

This is similar to what Paul wrote in Corinthians. This identifies that there is a human spirit in man, while recognizing spiritual understanding (true knowledge) comes from God. All knowledge that men obtain falls into two categories. There is knowledge of how to work with matter and physical things. Then there is the kind of knowledge necessary to develop a personal relationship with both God and with our fellow man. All knowledge, therefore, is either PHYSICAL or SPIRITUAL knowledge. Physical knowledge is acquired through the five senses. Spiritual knowledge can only be acquired by the presence of the Spirit of God. Almost nobody even has the knowledge about HOW either physical or spiritual knowledge is even acquired.

The spirit of a man is different than the spirit of an animal. Animals function on instinct. Almost immediately after birth, they know exactly how to function. Human babies require far longer to even stand up and have to be taught how to do everything. Human beings do not instinctively know everything that they need to know in order to operate successfully throughout their lives.
By MC2189
Rom. 8:16-17
“The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ”

Again, two spirits are being described here. Notice how God’s Spirit works WITH the human spirit to bring human beings to salvation as “joint-heirs with Christ.” I believe it is this Spirit that Adam was offered and would have received had he eaten of the Tree of Life.

The tree Adam ate from instead, I think ties directly into what the Wings of Simurgh entity (claiming to be Semjaza) was describing when he stated that they came to earth and built into our DNA a way to always be able to communicate with THEM. This was a half truth. The truth being that they fucked with our DNA. The lie being his intentions. The real intention was for THEM to communicate with US.... but to do so in a slick way that we think they ARE us!

I think this is at the root of the Catholic doctrine of original sin.

"The greatest con that he ever pulled was making you believe that he is you."

Previously I had said commandments are for thrones. Since we ate of THEIR tree instead of OUR tree, we are now like gods (thrones) and are subject to the same laws that can potentially cut us off for good into condemnation.

This is why the devil tempts us because he wants us to fail and ultimately lose. This was his world prior to Adam and he wants to do anything he can to prevent us from inheriting it.
Last edited by MC2189 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]