This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
Bene ha Elohim, being of a certain kind of substance, do have limitations. As Alphas inside Omega host bodies, as riders and ones who sit on or inhabit inside a host body, or whatever it is that they can do, can only make suggestions, "TEMPT," and act as "advisors" to the entity they occupy. They also can go "mobile" and move around independently....

As such, they really are not fully in the driver seat if the subject or Omega resists, with a really strong will.

For this reason, it appears to me that the Bene ha Elohim are more like WATCHERS (as they are called in the first parable of Enoch) then they are as interveners in the history of the earth, or that they are not in total control of how it all unfolds.

They have minds, intentions, and plans of their own. Near the end, when Death and Hades (and they are the last to go before there is a new heaven and a new earth) are cast into the lake of fire, this is said:

REV 20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

The Great White throne could be the leader which is what Samjâzâ literally translates to. But what is the physical being (throne) that he sits inside?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe072.htm

That is one of the most important chapters in the entire fisrt book of Enoch. Just keep in mind that Jeqôn is not a proper name. Its like saying "JERK" or somehing like that. It is likely that Samjâzâ is such a word, meaning "LEADER." As the entity behind that site I linked in the first post even says, that it is not his real name.

Do notice how Azazel appears twice...Its important. ALL sin is ascribed to him.
By MC2189
If the one who is identified as "leader" (Samjaza), and is a seperate being than Azazel (Azazel which is also a title meaning adversary, much like Satan)....

why is all sin attributed to Azazel and not Samjaza?

They are separate beings according to the entity behind the new site and they are also given separate titles in Enoch.

This is the bit that has always had me puzzled more than anything when dealing with the Watcher parable in the first book of Enoch.
By MC2189
As far as the site itself goes..... I sense some realness to it as far as the entity behind the host who created it.

I bet Simurgh as they use the term is identical to the Gnostic concept of Demiurge. For anyone not familiar with this term: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04707b.htm

This concept of Demiurge is obviously the Gnostic idea of Satan and PROBABLY the Great Architect that is honored and sacrificed to in freemasonry and ritual black magic.

I'm fascinated by their side of the story, but I approach it with a healthy sense of caution and skepticism. Seems like a spin job to gain some trust and sympathy they don't deserve.

I was also a little disappointed that the link to "The Stroy Continues" is dead. But the artwork is decent.
By MC2189
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.

It appears that Semjaza understands the potential consequences of HIS PLAN, And that he is not interested in being the ONE who takes the blame.

"And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens."

There are 19 chiefs of tens, no mention of Azazel here, and there are 200 in all...

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe072.htm

"And behold the names of those angels and these are their names: the first of them is Samjâzâ, the second Artâqîfâ, and the third Armên, the fourth Kôkabêl, the fifth †Tûrâêl†, the sixth Rûmjâl, the seventh Dânjâl, the eighth †Nêqâêl†, the ninth Barâqêl, the tenth Azâzêl, the eleventh Armârôs, the twelfth Batarjâl, the thirteenth †Busasêjal†, the fourteenth Hanânêl, the fifteenth †Tûrêl†, and the sixteenth Sîmâpêsîêl, the seventeenth Jetrêl, the eighteenth Tûmâêl, the nineteenth Tûrêl, the twentieth †Rumâêl†, the twenty-first †Azâzêl†. 3. And these are the chiefs of their angels and their names, and their chief ones over hundreds and over fifties and over tens."

Here, there are 21 cheifs and Azazel is mentioned twice. But it continues with 5 more, and these are the 5 fallen kings.

The name of the first Jeqôn: that is, the one who led astray all the sons of God, and brought them down to the earth, and led them astray through the daughters of men.

And the second was named Asbeêl: he imparted to the holy sons of God evil counsel, and led them astray so that they defiled their bodies with the daughters of men.

And the third was named Gâdreêl: he it is who showed the children of men all the blows of death, and he led astray Eve, and showed the weapons of death to the sons of men the shield and the coat of mail, and the sword for battle, and all the weapons of death to the children of men. And from his hand they have proceeded against those who dwell on the earth from that day and for evermore.

And the fourth was named Pênêmûe: he taught the children of men the bitter and the sweet, and he taught them all the secrets of their wisdom. And he instructed mankind in writing with ink and paper, and thereby many sinned from eternity to eternity and until this day. For men were not created for such a purpose, to give confirmation to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power it is consuming me.

And the fifth was named Kâsdejâ: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and the smitings of the soul the bites of the serpent, and the smitings which befall through the noontide heat, the son of the serpent named Tabââ‘ĕt."

Consider this: That the first list is of the Omega host bodies. The second are Alpha/Bene ha Elohim. Why? This way one can account for how Azazel the Omega and Gadreel the alpha did the same things in the story.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe011.htm

"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways."

"Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings."

Gadreel is a match for Azazel and Pênêmûe seems to be a match for Semjâzâ???

The other thing to notice is that the fist "king" is not named as Jeqôn is a word that might mean JERK or A Hole, just like Semjâzâ is a word for leader. So could it be that the first king, the one that is not provided a proper name is also named Azazel. So there is an alpha named Azazel and also an Omega with the same name. If so, it is a nifty way to conceal, especially if they are not one entity together.

On Azazel the Omega, host body, or throne. He may have been the one who "tossed the first stone" and there can only be one of those. He would be the one who went into that girl and set the example for the others who might not had the balls to do it or be the first stone chucker.

So this is a way that Semjâzâ the Omega and alpha could shield himself from the guilt, blame, and punishment. He was not the one who cast the first stone. That was Azazel, the Omega and Gadreel the alpha who did that.

BUT, consider this angle: What if Azazel the omega is not the Azazel that is singled out from all of the others for that special punishment? What if Azazel the alpha KING is the one? That Azazel the alpha was the inhabitant of Semjâzâ, that he is that first king, the one that is not named? The name Azazel is mentioned twice!!!!

AND, not only that, what if his punishment has not been doled out yet. That he is still eluding his fate and is a fugitive, on the run, desperately trying to avoid the second death, perdition, what he calls NOTHINGNESS in the link of this thread???? If he is the Peacock King, and also DEATH, then he does not get cast into the lake of fire until later....The struggle is NOT over.

This stuff is giving me a head ache.
By MC2189
I think I'm ready to put this one on the shelf now, but if anything good is going to come out of this, it is going to be a new angle for me to approach that common phrase that is found throughout the Gospel of Thomas:

how the TWO must become ONE
By MC2189
The so-called Second Epistle of Clement has this in a slightly different form:

For the Lord himself being asked by some one when his kingdom should come, said: When the two shall be one, and the outside (that which is without) as the inside (that which is within), and themale with the female neither male nor female.
By MC2189
"'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light."

I guess he is not the Dragon who gets released after 1000 years (or however long that amount of time is in Elohim terms, and it could be the same as it is for humans.) Azazel is DONE! I think you can stick a fork in him. Unless.....

Piecing this puzzle together is a lot like a cat that chases its tail. You think you're gonna get it, but then it's always just out of reach.
By MC2189
How do you bind the alpha that is bound to the throne, and prevent him from roaming around? Keep the omega body alive and contained in a location where it can't do any damage as either being.

Maybe?

And this is a possible way for Samjaza and some of his associates to have escaped. The question then is where would these children flow? This issure is addressed in Enoch when it comes to the alphas of the Nephilim, the demons and sirens. Where do they go? It says that they are homeless, like lost sailors on the sea and will roam the earth, also until judgement day.
By MC2189
Also: I believe that what Semjaza said in that site is accurate regarding Antarctica being the location, that used to be called Atlantis.

It got "submerged" under the sea. Guess what that sea is like?

How about a mile thick sheet of ice; a frozen sea. Antarctica is also classified as a desert. TRUE.

I'd guess that under that ice and in a desert somewhere below is the Dudael desert.

I saw some crazy stuff a long time ago about old maps of Antarctica that were discovered and made prior to the discovery of Antarctica by the West. Not only were they very accurate, but they depicted areas beneath the ice, as if they were from a source of knowlege that existed prior to antarctica icing over. Isn't that strange if true.

http://www.nymapsociety.org/FEATURES/TRAGER.HTM
T- La Table Servie.

Salam, Sur une Table. T-16. Cela s’est pass[…]

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]