This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTQ4Oj5Fu3o

Imam al-Mahdi in Sunni Books

Holy Prophet of Muslims saaww) said: "Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt)."

Sunni reference: Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, Tradition #4085

The Messenger of Allah said: "Al-Mahdi is one of the children of Fatimah (the Prophet’s daughter)."

Sunni reference:

1. Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, Tradition #4086

2. al-Nisa’i and al-Bayhaqi, and others as quoted in:

3. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p249

The Holliest Prophet (saaww) said: “We the children of Abd Al-Mutalib are the Masters of the inhabitants of Heaven: Myself, Hamza a.s, Ali a.s, Jafar a.s, Hasan a.s, Hussain a.s, and Al-Mahdi a.s.”

Sunni reference:

1. Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, Tradition #4087

2. al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, on the authority of Anas Ibn Malik

3. al-Daylami

4. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p245

“The Mahdi will appear in my Ummah. He will appear for a minimum of 7 or a maximum of 9 years; in that time, my Ummah will experience a bountiful favor like never before. It shall have a great abundance of food, of which it need not save anything, and the wealth at that time is in great quantities, such that if a man asks the Mahdi to give him some, and the Mahdi a.s. will say: Here! Take!”

Sunni reference: Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, Tradition #5083

The Holiest Prophet (saaww) said: “We (I and my family) are members of a household that Allah (SWT) has chosen for them the life of the Hereafter over the life of this world; and the members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt) shall suffer a great affliction and they shall be forcefully expelled from their homes after my death; then there will come people from the East carrying black flags, and they will ask for some good to be given to them, but they shall be refused service; as such, they will wage war and emerge victorious, and will be offered that which they desired in the first place, but they will refuse to accept it, until a man from my family (Ahlul-Bayt) appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption. So whoever reaches that (time) aught to come to them even if crawling on the ice/snow.”

Sunni reference:

1. Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, Tradition #4082,

2. The History Tabari (Tareekh Tabari)

3. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 250-251

In Sahih Muslim, in the Chapter of al-Fitan, there are some interesting traditions on what will happen in the last days of the world. Two of them are quoted below:

Abu Nadra reported: We were with the company of Jabir Ibn Abdillah… Jabir Ibn Abdillah kept quite for a while and then reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said: “There would be a Caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it.” I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-Ala: Do you mean Umar Ibn Abd al-Aziz? They said: NO, (he would be Imam Mahdi).

Sunni References:

1. Sahih Muslim, English version, v4, chapter MCCV, p1508, Tradition #6961

2. Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, Kitab al-Fitan, v4, p2234, Tradition #6

It is also narrated that the Holiest Prophet s.a.a.w.w said: “In the end of the time, my Ummah will undergo very hard affliction like never before, so that man can not find any way out. Then Allah will appear a person from my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt, who will fill the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice. The inhabitants of the earth and the inhabitants of the heaven love him. The sky will bring down its water everywhere and the earth will bring all what it can offer and will become green all over.”

Sunni references:

1. al-Sahih fi al-Hadith, by al-Hakim, as quoted in:

2. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p250

The Last Messenger of Allah saaww said: "The world will not perish until a man among the Arabs appears whose name matches my name.”

Sunni reference: Sahih Tirmidhi, V9, P74

The Last Holy Messenger of Allah, saaww said: “Mahdi from my family will bring about a revolution and will fill the world with justice and equity before which it was filled up with injustice and inequity.”

Sunni references:

1. Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, V1, P84

2. Jami’us Sagheer, by al-Suyuti, PP 2,160

3. al-Urful Vardi, by al-Suyuti, P2

4. Kanzul Ummal, V7 P186

5. Aqd al-Durar Fi Akhbaar al-Mahdi al-Muntazir, V12, Chapter 1,

6. al-Bayan fi Akhbar Sahib al-Zaman, By Ganji Shafi’i, Chapter 12

7. al-Fusool al-Muhimmah, by Ibn Sabbagh Maliki, Chapter 12

8. Arjahul Matalib, by Ubaidallah Hindi hanafi, P380

9. Muqaddimah, by Ibn Khaldoon, P266

One of the four Imams of Ahle Sunnah, Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal narrated that the Prophet (saaww) said: "Allah will bring out from concealment Mahdi from my Family and Progeny before the Day of Judgement, even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and eradicate tyranny and oppression.”

Sunni reference: Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p99

A close version has also been narrated in Sunan Abu Dawud, English version, Ch. 36, Tradition #4270

narrated from Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s.

Ibn Majah in his Sunan quotes Mohammad Ibn Hanafiyyah and Imam Ali saying that the Holy Prophet saws said: “Mahdi is from our Ahlul-Bayt, no doubt Allah will enforce his appearance within a night (i.e., his coming is very unpredictable and is very sudden).”

Sunni reference:

Sunan Ibn Majah, V2, P269

Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, as quoted in:

al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p250
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]